Sorry I haven't been posting much. Late crams for exams and presentations. But 21 Days of Sugar Detox Ahhhhh! We did it! I'm going to be completely honest. This challenge was hard, especially since I had been doing horrible with my diet after I was super sick and I didn't have the energy to meal prep. But I'm back and I'm better, Glory to God! Some things you have to be prepared for our next 21 Sugar Detox after thanksgiving.
1. IT WON'T BE EASY. Be mentally prepared to say NO most of the time. Know that you will be talking to yourself half of the time and be STRONG! You can do it.
2. Prepare in advanced. I went grocery shopping two days before starting my detox. Buy everything you KNOW you WILL eat. Don't buy anything that you haven't tried in hopes that you like it because it will be disappointing. Trust me, I know.
3. Write down your meals on Sunday for the rest of the week. Include Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner. And if you workout late like me a 100% no flavor whey protein with no sugar. Yep. Sorry guys. No sugar means no pre-workout. I know I know, it sucks.
4. Whenever you get cravings, look at some motivational pictures. Yep, fit girls make my cravings go away. Because i want to also have abs. Lol.
5. Believe in yourself. You CAN do it. Nothing is impossible, it's hard, but NOT impossible.
You got this. Monday, November 27, 2017 we start it again ladies!! Get ready!! #SugarDetox #Only21Days #GetFineorGoHome #Thankful #YouGotThis #GodisGood ❤️💪🏼
Oh and BTW. I lost 7lbs and my waist got a lot smaller. All that water weight from carbs. This is a low carb Detox. (No bread, or Refined Sugars)