I just made dinner in 20 minutes! 💪🏼Thai Chicken Curry Soup in the INSTANT POT! It’s live in my Instagram stories for the next 24 hours! This is a @takeaimnutrition recipe from last fall we created together and styled at my home studio with @katyusha 🥘🌶🍵🥒🥕🍗
Thai Chicken Stew in the Instant Pot .
1 -1.5 lbs cooked shredded chicken breast
3-4 stalks of celery
Any other veggies to your liking
1 can lite coconut milk (or full fat if you prefer)
4-6 cups of chicken bone broth or stock
2 bell peppers
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp salt
1 tsp avocado oil.
1. Pre-cook the chicken in the oven or instant pot and shred. Set aside. (Or add raw chicken breast to instant pot in with all other ingredients)
2. Chop the onion, carrot, bell pepper, and celery in matchsticks or a small dice to your preference.
3. Use the "Saute" function on the intant pot to brown these veggies in the avocado oil until gently cooked and almost translucent.
4. Add chicken, stock, coconut milk, spices, and salt.
5. Cook on the "Soup" function for about 15-20 mins.
6. Release the pressure and enjoy or let it naturally release and rest in crock pot mode until you’re ready to eat.
7. Garnish with any of the above suggested toppings to brighten up the stew!