#stupidlogic

MOST RECENT

#captianobvious #wisdomwednesday was yesterday but like I say, what I say is 10% profound and the other 90% you have become dumber for have listened. It’s up to you to decide is my unproven logic and warped sense of humor worth the drop in IQ or are you just here for the laughs. #stupidlogic

My logic:how Is my brother eat this half watermelon?

#Stupidlogic

Part 1 - Logic Won. Apocalyptic love of Eternal Glory. Original piece of ruthless ambition.

Fear due to "logic" or false sense of obligation to meaningless boundaries holds most people back from attaining the highest rewards the universe has on offer. Greatest opportunities happen unexpectedly and even at unwanted times inducing a crippling fear of stepping outside "set boundaries". Choosing safety and conformity to society's teachings, feeling obligated to adhere to expectations which SUPPRESS YOUR RIGHT to glory WILL cost being rewarded beyond your wildest dreams.
The universe pulls you with undeniable chemistry that beckons your soul to its highest purpose but it requires a willingness to defy EVERY BOUNDARY set around you by others... others who want you to rot along with them in their fearful "logical" prisons. If you resist your TRUE HEART for the sake of others and their righteous lies, you do not deserve true glory.
Fortune favours the brave, ruthless fearlessness with no fucks given is the only way. We are obligated to nobody and their limiting beliefs. Most will perish in the deadly grips of "safety" and never taste the unimaginable reward that lay beyond their very own doubt. Deny the universe and it will deny you 😈

#epiphany #beensodumb #opportunityknocks #fuckitall #yolo #nolimits #noboundaries #stupidlogic #passiontilidie #destroy #ruthless #war #fear #limitingbeliefs #whatugonnado #wave #chemistry #universe #fortunefavoursthebrave #guitar #strings #music #piece

πŸ’­πŸŒŠ
M I N D
#mind #imaginary #world #stupidlogic

PC: @atrocious_dreamer
@monalisabiswal89 ab tumhari height nahi badhegi. πŸ˜‚ #stupidlogic #adagencylife #noworkplease

[Panduan Memilih Partai]
.
Filter pertama: harus angka ganjil. (Karena dulu bilangnya Allah mencintai yang ganjil......)
.
Jadi yang bisa dipilih melalui filter ini cuma PKB, PDIP, NASDEM, Berkarya, Perindo, PSI, Hanura
.
Filter kedua: harus menolak UU MD3
.
Berarti PDIP, PKB, Hanura dihapus.
.
Sisa cuma 4 partai: NASDEM, Berkarya, Perindo, dan PSI.
.
Filter ketiga: dipimpin muslim atau tidak pro penista agama
.
Nasdem dihapus karena pro penista agama. Perindo dan PSI dihapus karena pemimpinnya non muslim.
.
Yang sisa cuma Partai Berkarya.
Punyanya Hj. Tommy bin Soeharto.
Insya Allah pribumi salih. .
Plus akan mengembalikan kejayaan Indonesia saat orde baru.
.
Mantap!
.
Dari jauh terngiang suara merintih:
"Piye??? Enak jamanku tooooh???"
.
#BukanEndorsePartai
#StupidLogic
#PartaiBerkarya
#MakeIndonesiaOrbaAgain
#PemimpinPribumi

According to barca fans logic mayoral = Barca
#cules#stupidlogic#barcelona#borjamayoral #leomessi#pique

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags