Stuck at 135 BW. Haven’t used wraps in a year and worked up to a few singles:
Chatted w/ people. Body cooled down.
Going to start squatting 2x a week again. ———————————————————
Note to Self (Ignore):
1. Using wraps to build back confidence.
2. I think I had 385 with a grind, but spotter was looking out for me so didn’t get to do all the work.
3. Distance between toes were about 18-20” apart with slight outward ~15 degree angle.
4. Belt was kind of loose. Location of holes on belt = too loose or too tight.
5. My back didn’t round with wraps @385 but rounds with sleeves @335. Leg strength correlation or breaking form to make up for weak legs?
6. Normally, my squats w/ wraps are 10# more than STrong sleeves. W/ SBD sleeves, I can’t even touch 365 atm. Does that mean I need an XS?
7. Remember to do elbow-wiggle move.
8. Legs are looking skinny. I need to get back to some bodybuilding exercises