FALL | Halloween Theme Part 1
Here’s sharing some activities we did for Halloween.
• Pumpkin Craft
- I cut out the pumpkin from construction paper and helped Emma with the glitter glue and she did the rest. I felt the eyes placement quite on point! Later she said the skull stickers are “uncle, aunty, big bro, big sis and baby”😂
• Sticker Matching
- I’ve used @target stickers, @doadotart markers and @ikeausa marker for this activity. Interesting to observe that Emma prefers not to overlap the lines/intersections.
• Color Sorting + Chopstick Practice
- Killing two birds with one stone.😂I added Chinese words 黑, 紫, 橙 last minute. We talked about these 3 colors in both English and Chinese. It’s Emma’s first time learning colors in Chinese.
• Scissor Practice
- I had some leftover paper in strips. Was about to throw and decided to turn it into cutting activity. I drew the lines that works as a “cubicle” and had Emma to put her choice of stickers onto it. Once completed, she then follow the lines and cut accordingly.