🍫choco-nut protein fudge bites🍫
These things are insane! 😱They're like fudgy little brownie balls full of protein, superfoods, and healthy fats 🙌🏼 I dare ya to just eat one 😉
• In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup raw almonds until finely ground, then add:
• 1 scoop of @rootznutrition chocolate banana nut protein powder (or any chocolate protein, but this is my fave)
• 1/4 cup nut butter (I used @wild_friends peanut cashew super butter😋)
• 1 Tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
• 2 scoops @vitalproteins collagen peptides
• 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil (or @bulletproof brain octane for an extra boost)
• 1/2-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
• 2 Tbsp milk or water
• 2 dates (soak in water for 5 min first, and make sure you remove the pit)
• 3 Tbsp of whatever flour/meal you have on hand. I used 1 Tbsp each of almond flour, flaxseed meal, and ground chia seeds; you could also use coconut flour. • You can also throw in more superfoods, like 1 tsp maca and 1/2 tsp cordyceps, and 2 Tbsp cacao nibs (I did).
Blend until a dough-like consistency is reached (it'll stick together in one big lump), roll into balls, and coat in cacao or cocoa powder. This makes 10-12 balls, depending on the size👌🏼These things make the perfect little snack or dessert! Enjoy, y'all!
💥P.S.- I have a coupon code for you guys! Use MORGANISMFIT to get 10% off everything on the @rootznutrition site!!!💥
#getbacktoyourrootz #wildfriendsfun #stayvital