Building your brand is a time-consuming effort but one that is worthwhile. Here are 5 tips to get you started from @entrepreneur to build your brand. Check out their full article on their website (299671). We think they are spot on.
1. Understand and be your authentic self - Your brand should be a reflection of who you are.
2. Speaking engagements (practice finding your voice) - If you speak in exactly the same manner others do, you will never stand out from the crowd.
3. Write thought leadership articles and participate in interviews - This will help establish your credibility.
4. Build your online presence - Do you have social media profiles? If so, are they fully fleshed out with all of your information? Do they present you in the best light possible, and make you look professional? Are you using high-quality professional photography? Are you interacting with others and sharing their content?
5. Remain a student of your industry - No matter how well you know your industry or area of expertise, it would be wise to remember that things are changing at a faster rate than ever before, and you have to stay up-to-date with the latest changes and trends. #brandambassador