🌟 hey everyone! I thought I’d just show you some of my favorite stationery! I have a lot, and here’s just a few! if anyone’s interested I’ll provide swatches in a day or two!
-💫triplus fineliners: I love these! they’re great for small writing or detailing. the colors are nice, and I could definitely see myself getting a 24 pack in the future for more options. the tips seem to be holding up pretty well firm-wise, and they only dry out after extensive use. would definitely recommend!
- 💫mildliners (blue pack): the colors in this pack, and of mildliners in general, are just stunning and very unique! they do bleed through thin/low quality paper, but if you’re not worried about that, or have higher quality/thick paper, these are perfect! the double tips give a lot of versatility depending on how you’d like to use them.
- 💫 pilot juice in .38mm(black): this pen is thin and precise, and I definitely enjoy using it when I need to get into small areas. the body is quite comfortable and the ink is on the drier, less inky side. I would recommend this for people who have small or intricate handwriting. these are great for notes if you need to draw dense diagrams or add something in.
- 💫pentel energel in .7mm: these pens are smooth like butter and extremely inky! I love how silkily they glide over paper without having to press at all, and it’s overall just a wonderful pen to write with.
- 💫pilot g-7 in .7mm: these pens are also extremely inky and smooth, and also come with a very comfortable and easily grip-able body. these seem to have so much ink in them and feel like they last forever! they come in packs and a variety of colors, and are overall my favorite if I want nice, bold, thick writing.
- 💫 playcolor 2 in coral/pink: I got this marker at a Japanese stationary shop, so I’m not sure about the availability of these, but I absolutely LOVE mine! there’s two tips: a thin, precise tip, and a large, almost brush like tip. it’s so satisfying to write with and I would recommend it for titling, but not exactly a calligraphy marker although I’m sure it’s possible. there’s also a huge array of colors!