We want 👏🏻 ALL 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 VEGGIES 👏🏻 AND 👏🏻 ALL 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 EGGS. •
This is our ultimate go-to Whole 30 meal.
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1/4 zucchini, 1/4 onion, 4 cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp EVOO, salt, pepper & paprika.
1. Start by sautéing thinly sliced zucchini, onion and tomatoes over medium heat in the EVOO until golden brown & translucent.
2. Whisk eggs with salt, pepper, paprika (or whatever other spices you have around) together.
3. Add veggies into the egg mixture and mix once more.
4. Throw it all back into your sauté pan.
5. As the eggs cook, ease around the edges of the omelette with a spatula, then fold it over in half when it starts to turn golden brown.
6. Throw it all on a plate. Serve with @franksredhot or some salsa if you’re feeling frisky. •
This is the perfect recipe to throw in all those veggies hanging out in the back of the fridge. Some of our favorites include mushrooms, bell peppers and broccoli.