Mung beans is a great supplement to your salad, warm dish or smoothies. Mung beans sprouts has it origin from India and it is very rich in antioxidants, vitamin B1, B2, B3 B6, vitamin C, E, K, proteins and fibers.
Its very easy to grow the mung beans at home:
1. Rinse the beans before you start the sprouting process. ( mung beans grow much bigger when they are ready so don’t put to much.)
2. Put the beans in a bowl and add water until the beans are completely immersed in the water. Then let the beans soak in the water for 6-12 hours.
3. Put the beans in a jar and put them in a dark spot.
4. For 2-5 days rins and drain the beans every 12 hour.
5. Bon appétit #sprouts #mungbeans