Happy National Chocolate Cookie Day! 😍🍪😍
No Bake Monster Cookie Ice Box Cake
INGREDIENTS Makes one 10" cake
- 2/3 cup cookie butter
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 1 pack chocolate chip cookies
- 1 pack oatmeal cookies
- 1 pack M&Ms cookies
- M&Ms, Toffee bar pieces, chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
1. Cream together the cookie butter and cream cheese until fully combined.
2. Fold in the whipped cream, until fully combined.
3. Spread a thin, even layer of the cookie butter whipped topping into the bottom of a 10" springform pan.
4. Top with a layer of chocolate chip cookies, spread another layer of frosting, sprinkle your choice of M&Ms, toffee or chocolate chips, then repeat with an oatmeal cookie layer, an M&Ms cookie layer and remaining toppings and frosting.
5. Chill the cake in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
6. Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, cookies, a few pieces of toffee bar and M&Ms.