⭐️⭐️Comic Book Review⭐️⭐️.
The Amazing Spider-Man Renew your Vows: Issue 8
Writer:Gerry Conway & Ryan Stegman.
Artist: Jesus Aburtov.
What a good read, got to say wasn't expecting this issue to be good, but it turned out to be good.
The first couple of scenes were good, the middle scenes were just okay, but the last couple of scenes just outstanding.
The issue had everything from action, drama and comedy plus when you have Peter Parker in any scenes you know you will get some comedy.
The writer was able to bring all scenes together and give a very cohesive storyline even do some of the scenes were just okay.
We got to see how Normie Osborn has the same personality just like his father and grandfather.
We also got to understand more about Liz Allen and how manipulative she is.
The issue was mainly focused on MJ and we got to see how everything around her is mentally affecting her.
Cover Rating: 10
Artwork Rating: 10
Storyline Rating: 7
The main story points for this issue.
🚫🚫Beware Spoilers below👇🚫🚫.
1. MJ and Peter are fighting Mysterio and he is able to trick MJ to think Annie is in trouble, but they are still able to beat him.
2. MJ feels she not giving enough in the relationship and is a burden to Peter without having powers.
3. She watches Liz talking about how her company has invented technology that can upgrade and enhance human untapped potential.
4. MJ goes to Liz and they talk, Liz wants MG to test her organic suite it turns and it turns out to be the venom symbiote.
5. The Symbiote takes mental control of MJ without her family knowing.
#peterparker #maryjanewatson #venom #spiderman #spiderling #spinneret #marvel #marvelcomics #marveluniverse #comics #comicbooks #comicreview #comicfan #superhero #nerd #nerdlife #nerdyboy #nerdygirl #geek #geeklife #geekyboy #geekgirl #fictionwaves #vegaslocal #fandoms #vegas