#RecipeOfTheMonth : Spinach & Artichoke Bites!
•2 cups frozen spinach, chopped and thawed
•6oz of Castella Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
•1/2 tsp. Castella Minced Garlic
•2 tbsp. Castella Grated Parmesan Cheese
•4oz cream cheese softened
•3/4 cup shredded mozarella cheese, divided
•1/2 tsp. Castella Garlic Salt
•Castella Ground Black Pepper
•1 can of seamless crescent dough
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. In a bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Blend in cream cheese and half of your mozarella cheese. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Lay out dough on a cutting board. Using a rolling pin, lightly stretch to a rectangle (about 8x12in). Cut dough into 2 inch squares (24 total).
4. Lightly greae a mini muffin pan (for larger bites uses a regular sized muffin pan) and place a square of dough in each slot. Gently push dough down to create an indent.
5. Scoop one teaspoon of spinach and artichoke mixture on top of each piece of dough and gently push down.
6. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the tops of each cup.
7. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes then enjoy!
Get more delicious recipes at www.castella.com #recipes #spinach #artichokes #spinachdip #spinachandartichokebites #appetizers #foodie #food #spinachandartichokes #cooking #easyrecipes #yum #cheese #instarecipes #HappyMay #may1st #mayrecipes #castella #castellaproducts #castellarecipes