Going on a picnic? Try <Spam & Spicy Pork Rice Ball>🍙
-Stuffing: 150g Thinly Sliced Pork, 1 Minced Garlic, 1 Sugar, 2 Red Pepper Powder, 3 Soy Sauce, 1 Mirin, 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Paste, Little Bit of Sesame Oil, 2 Piece Thickly Sliced Spam -Rice: 2 Bowl Rice, Salt, Sesame Oil, Little Bit of Black Sesame Seed, 4 Perilla Leaf
1. Combine 1 minced garlic, 1 sugar, 2 red pepper powder, 3 soy sauce, 1 mirin, 1Tbsp red pepper paste and little bit of sesame oil.
2. Marinate 150g thinly sliced pork with seasoning sauce.
3. Season 2 bowl rice with salt, sesame oil, and little bit of black sesame seeds.
4. Cook 2-piece spam in a pan.
5. In a same pan, stir fry marinated pork with 1 handful shredded onion.
6. Place plastic in a spam can(1) and layer rice – spam – 2 piece perilla leaf – rice in order and wrap seaweed paper around it.
7. lace plastic wrap in spam can (2) and layer rice – spicy pork – 2 piece perilla leaf – rice in order. Wrap seaweed paper around the rice.