Bundt Cake Surprise! 🎉
INGREDIENTS - 2 Bananas
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 10 strawberries
- 6 oz chocolate
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 2 oz chocolate chunk
1. Preheat oven to 350F and then mix chocolate cake batter.
2. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake for 38 minutes.
3. Transfer pan to a wire rack and let cool.
4. In a large bowl whisk together cream cheese, sugar and milk.
5. Carve out cake leaving 1/2 inch of the crust. Save crumbs for later.
6. Cut bananas and place them inside the cake ring.
7. Pour cream cheese filling.
8. Place strawberries upside down into the filling.
9. Cover entire cake with remaining crumbs.
10. Flip it over using a big plate. Melt chocolate and pour over cake.
11. Drizzle white chocolate and sprinkle chocolate chunks on top.