#SOUTH #INDIAN #FOOD
Yummy tasty idli vada with refreshing coconut chutney.
RECIPE OF COCONUT CHUTNEY
1. Raw coconut - 1
2. Roasted Chana - 1/2 katori
3. Curry leaves - 15-20
4. Rai - 1/2 tbsp
5. Salt - as per taste
6. Curd - 4 tbsp
7. Water - 1/2 cup
8. Cooking oil - 1/ tsp
1. Cut the pieces of raw coconut and grind them into a mixture.
2. Add roasted Chana curd to it and grind them together for a fine mixture.
3. Add water to the mixture and make a smooth mixture for the chutney base.
4. Take a pan on medium heat and add oil rai and Curry leaves to it. Cook till it make crackle sound.
5. After the Curry leaves and rai is done add to the smooth mixture of chutney and salt as per taste and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Your healthy refreshing coconut chutney is ready. Serve when it is cool for better taste.