Now social networking giant Facebook allowed you to disable Facebook autoplay video feature.
Love watching videos on Facebook ? But not like that way.(www.smartgadgets.today)
Facebook always gives the priority of user demands so Facebook rolled out the Auto play video feature in February 2017 this year.
Now comes to the Point that what's the procedure to apply that new feature .
Here step-by-step guide for both Android and iPhone users. . FOR ANDROID
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Taped the three lines button in the upper right corner of the screen
3. Scroll down and tap 'App setting '
4. Go to videos in news feed start with sound' Tap the toggle to off. . FOR iOS devices
1. Login to your Facebook account
2.Tap the three lines button at the buttom right corner of the screen.
3. Go to setting> Account settings> sound.
4.Go to videos in news feed start with sound' Tap the toggle to off. (Visit to www.smartgadgets.today) to get more info about in full details and Time saver quick review experience and all related smartphones. (Follow "smartgadgets.today" on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn for newely smartphones updates with new experience.
#smartfeatures #smartphones #technews #technologythesedays #facebookannouncement #facebookpost #facebookupdates #new #latestnews #latesttech #facebookaccount #revealed #review #about #socialnetwork #socialnetworking #android #ios