Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes by @wearesovegan 💙
Makes 8 pancakes.
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup self raising whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarb of soda
Pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp brown sugar
1/2 banana mashed
1 tbsp coconut oil
Serve with maple syrup
1. Pour the milk and lemon juice into a small bowl, stir, and leave for 10 minutes until the consistency transforms into buttermilk.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, cinnamon, and sugar and make a well in the centre.
3. Mash the banana well and then add to the centre of the mixing bowl.
4. Gently fold in the blueberries.
5 Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium to high heat. Once hot, add 2 tbsp of pancake mixture for each pancake.
6. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side.
7. Serve with maple syrup or your favourite topping! Enjoy! #veganfoodvideos