These S'more pops are out of this world 💥☄️💥
INGREDIENTS - ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
How to make a 2-step truffle:
1. Add ½ cup condensed milk to clean bowl.
2. Add 1 cup cocoa powder to condensed milk.
3. Mix until the cocoa powder is completely dissolved in condensed milk.
4. Once mixture solidifies make balls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
How to make s’more truffle:
1. Pierce truffle ball with cake pop stick.
2. Roll ball in crushed graham crackers.
3. After truffle ball has been fully coated in crushed graham crackers then, coat with marshmallow fluff.
4. Toast coated truffle over open flame and enjoy!