*SLOPPY JOE CASSEROLE*
-1c self-rising flour (or 1c flour plus 3tsp baking powder & 1/2tsp salt)
-1 scant c FF Greek yogurt •1/2 onion, diced
-bell pepper, diced (optional)
-2tsp minced garlic •1lb 99% ground turkey breast -95g ketchup (about 5.75 TB)
-2TB brown sugar •1-2TB apple cider vinegar
-1 TB Worcestershire •3oz Trader Joe’s lite mozzarella .
1. Preheat oven to 375. Make the 2ID crust. Combine flour and yogurt and mix until dough does not stick to sides of the bowl. Feel free to add some seasonings (dried Parsley, Italian seasoning). .
2. Spray 9x13 casserole dish with PAM and stretch and press dough to cover the bottom of the dish. Bake dough for 20 minutes.
3. While the dough is baking, combine ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
4. Sauté onion and bell pepper if using (I had about 1/4 of an orange bell pepper on hand) over medium heat until soft, about 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
5. Add turkey and salt and pepper to taste to sautéed vegetables and cook over medium high head until no longer pink.
6. Add sauce to turkey mixture. Cook for about 5 minutes to allow flavors to meld. May be thinned out with a bit of water if needed.
7. When dough is done, evenly spread turkey mixture over it, and top with cheese. Put back in the oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
8. Cut into 6 pieces and enjoy! .
6 servings, (5sp) per serving, (7sp) for 1.5 servings, (10sp) for 2 servings. .
#weightwatchers #wwrecipes #pittandfitrecipes #wwcommunity #wwdinner #2ingredientdough #2ID #sloppyjoes #yummydinner #healthyrecipes #easyrecipes #wwbride #comfortfood