Today was a real struggle for me!
⚠️Please read this!⚠️
• I had my first alarm set for 4:30am and didn't get up until 5:30am. Honestly I didn't want to get up at all! I was trying to figure out how I could find the time to get my workout done this afternoon and there was just no possible way.
• When I got up my body hurt from being on my menstrual cycle, my joints and lower back always hurt for the first 2 days. I pushed through it and got dressed.
• I got about 1/3 of the way into my workout and I lost it, I cried! I wanted to quit and just sit there and let it all out. I kept pushing through and got it done.
• The beauty of Social Media is that you can let people see only what you want them to see about you and your life. You can portrait this perfect life if you really want to. I feel that it's important to let people know that you are real and life isn't just a bunch of rainbows and unicorns. Life is raw, tough and real shitty sometimes!
• I am struggling with my husband going in for surgery in less than 2 days, my hormones are taking over and I am scared about all of the responsibilities that will lie on me for his recovery!
• I am a complete and utter mess! I am not telling you this for sympathy or for you to feel sorry for me, I am telling you this to let you know that I struggle too! I cry, I get mad, my feelings get hurt!
• The next time you see that "perfect" person with that "perfect" life and envy them, remember that they are only letting you see what they want you to see. You need to be happy with who you are love yourself no matter how perfect or messed up you are!
❤️ Make the time to cook, laugh and be good to your body!
#lifestruggles #realstruggle #thestruggleisreal #therealme #reallife #reality #anxiety #depression #momlife #momstruggles #noteveryoneisperfect #noshameincrying #sleptthroughalarm #putyourselfoutthere #stayathomemom #stayathomewife #lifeproblems #caretaker #fitnessjourney #healthjourney #lifejourney #hormonal