Tip: For good skin/health, do not wear a raw turkey on your head.
I looked more closely in the mirror today and noticed a bit of crepe-like texture along my nose when I smile. My face does feel dry if go without products for awhile after washing, but it still doesn’t feel tight; it does have that slight, non-oil shine to it, though, so now I’m considering dehydration via/and/or acid overuse. (Let’s be real: I’m considering all things, with preference for options that require as little sacrifice as possible.) Thinking on the possibility, it seems plausible: experienced a few pimples, slathered my face in benzoyl peroxide like mayo (if I were ever to slather my face in mayo), got oilier, added CosRX BHA (4% betaine salicylate but still) 1-2x/day, already using 7% glycolic toner 2x/day and 30% AHA peel 3-5x/month (less now), started cutting back on the Snail 96 and squalane, added Vitamin C, added Alpha-H Liquid Gold every alternate night (sometimes without moisturizing product), also clay masking, integrated P50, tea tree oil—half in response to feeling oily and breaking out. Norm reaction. 🤷🏻♀️
Cutting out exfoliating acids (and Vitamin C) for 1-2 weeks. It seems extreme for anyone who follows skincare posts on Instagram, but I managed to have good skin for 29+ years without.
• Double cleanse (need a new cleansing oil!)
• #7Skin with 1x #Innisfree Super Food Fig Brightening Skin + 6x #Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner
• #CosRx Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence
• #NIOD SDSM2
• #TheOrdinary EUK 134 .01%
• Laneige Water Bank Essence EX
• The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2% Emulsion
• #Swanicoco Bitamin C Calm Down Emulsion
• #JOne Black Jelly Pack • #The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane
→ TO DO: Buy oil (cleansing and facial)! Get moisturizer (FAB or Embryolisse or CeraVe or Avène or LRP or SOMETHING not expensive and gentle)! Buy larger Laneige skin for 7-skin (Innisfree doesn’t have enough body for that use)! BUY THINGS! YOU CAN STILL USE THEM ALL! THIS IS DEFINITELY THE ANSWER!