→ Nighttime routine + a few wish list updates (that I WON'T be buying!)
• #Bioderma Sensibio H2O → Is Garnier really an exact dupe? Because I used to buy Garnier and my reaction to Sensibio means I’m more affected by price placebo than I thought.
• #TheOrdinary Glycolic 7% Toning Solution
• TO Alpha-Lipoic Acid 5%
• #Mizon Peptide 500
• #BiologiqueRecherche Serum Elastine Pure
• BR Serum A–Glyca → I know I change my mind constantly, but I’m thinking I might cut it down to these two + VG Tensil in the future and add a decent stem cell or EGF serum.
• #Osmosis Correct Level 3 Vitamin A Serum → Finally moved onto this bottle, thanks to Meaghan and a little help from the trash can (by which I mean sink because I kept the bottle for experiments). I tried this bottle last night and it was slightly less viscous, so I figured it was time to let my bottle go. (I just silently sang that to the tune of what I’m pretty sure was a gospel song from the time of slavery. No offense intended; my brain is wired to think musically.)
• Mixed with #JuiceBeauty AOX Serum 2:1 (cuts down on thickness and turkey)
• #DrRoebucks Boost & Tighten
• #Erborian Yuza Double Lotion
• #NIOD Survival 0
• BR Creme Dermopurifiante → The greatest difference between Dermo and Placenta that I’ve noticed is that Dermo absorbs so much better. Sometimes I’m just spreading Placenta around my face for five minutes.
I gave in and used that Clinique voucher. Wisely, though—a ferment-based lotion, blot powder (necessary), the tinted glaze I wanted, and a lipstick palette to meet minimum that will also serve well for refilling and mixing. It helps the reviews on the comp eye serum are really good and I could use the remover. Oh, and Marimekko! There’s some stuff I’m not interested in (and backups which now become unnecessary), but maybe that starts the giveaway momentum? Stress on the question's uncertainty. [Cont.]