✨NEW VIDEO!✨Have you ever tried an aspirin & lemon juice facial?! According to @dr_oz, the salicylic acid in the aspirin acts as a chemical peel to help reduce acne & lesions. The vitamin C from the lemon serves as an antioxidant to nourish the skin & due to its acidic nature, an exfoliant as well. The baking soda at the end helps neutralize the acid resulting in seriously soft & refreshed skin! .
1. Crush 6-12 non-coated aspirin into a powder. (You can use coated, it just takes longer to dissolve.)
2. Squeeze fresh lemon juice into the powder & allow it turn into a paste. 🍋(I probably could have waited a little longer 🤷🏻♀️).
3. Apply to face & let sit for about 10 minutes or until dry. You will feel it working!!!
4. Dip a cotton round into some baking soda, then into some water & use it to remove the aspirin from your face.
5. Pat dry & enjoy your soft skin!
Full video via the link in my bio. ❤️🍋💊