Ringing some steel with the @blackrainordnance 6.5 creedmoor!!!
I think I fell in love. This beauty may end up in my safe sooner than later.. Why you may ask?
1. By design 6.5 bullets tout very high ballistic coefficient numbers at lower weights.
2. The case design. It's a short action and can be be built off of any .308 or .243 action you may already have.
3. Ammo. There's a large variety of really awesome and affordable ammo. The brass can be as valuable as $.50 per round to reloaded. Available in weight from 120gr - 143gr
4. Felt recoil. The recoil felt when shooting this round is very low!
5. Versatility it is a great option for long range shooting, it's an awesome hunting round. 120gr are good for yotes and 143 are great for elk.
6. They are accurate as hell!!! #blackrain #blackrainordnance #silverbackguns #65 #creedmoor #65creedmoor #instaguns #instagood #thepewpewlife #shotshow2018 #rangeday