#shotonkeyone as I've shared earlier, I recently purchased the #blackberrykeyone . One surprising feature I have come to really appreciate is the camera. Here is what is going on in this quick demo:
1) open camera app at any window (even when off) by double pressing the power button
2) shooting in manual I can adjust settings (exposure comp/ iso, white balance) by simply flicking through the settings with the scroll capabilities of the keyboard
3) to take a photo, I press the space bar button
4) when viewing photos, I can swipe through photos with the keyboard and zoom in by double tapping the keyboard
5) all of this is done with one had only!! I'm really impressed with this phone thus far. A lot of other great features as well, but I thought the camera is worth sharing.