Jumping into the weekend with joy that everyone in the house is finally healthy + grateful for all of you mamas jumping into my world and living the Hustle Like a Mom journey with me. Since there are so many new mamas in our mix, I wanted to share 5 Things about Me.
1. I’m a mom to a newly minted 5-year-old tutu-loving girl Ms. Ilana Rose, and an almost 4-year-old car-obsessed boy named David Isaac. So, this will be my 5th Mother’s Day & and I’m still figuring “it” all out, hustling like a mom as best I can, and making time for Friday Night pizza+dance parties because THAT matters. 👩👧👦
2. I am a passionate vasculitis advocate, currently sit on the Board of Directors of the @VasculitisFoundation and I am the founder of #Shop4Vasculitis benefiting the vasculitis community. In 2009 I lost my father I this rare autoimmune disease, and I vow to do everything I can to help empower and support this rare, unique community! Be the change. 🙏
3. If I could only have one meal, it would be lox (aka smoked salmon) on GG crackers or yummy gluten-free bagels. Omega-licious! If you’re a 5-star hotel and don’t serve lox, your the pits not the Ritz. 😋
4. I've been sharing and entertaining on TV for 15yrs, originally landing my first spot on VH1’s The Fab Life Presents, talking about celeb handbag obsessions , as I was a handbag trend reporter and owned the first online shop (Shop BagTrends - google it) devoted to the contemporary handbag market back in 2005. 👜
5. If I weren't a journalist, I would love to be a professional, Latin Ballroom Dancer. PS does anyone remember Son Cubano when it was in he Meatpacking District? That was my spot! 💃 💛
COMMENT: share something fun about yourself !!