#sheephitter

50 posts

TOP POSTS

You know, just my casual sheephitter edc gear, never leave home without it 😂 😂 #edc #pipedog #sheephitter

Shirts from corporate athletic events in South Texas are Moloning Labes now. Out of control! #iiipercent #sheepdog #sheephitter #pipedog

Remember folks, training is a waste of time and money. Buy moar magazines instead. When you do make sure you buy them from us at www.moagun.com
#notserious #seriouslythoughbuyshitfromus #trainhard #trainaccordingly #trainlikeyoufight #molonlabe #molonallthelabes #sheepdog #sheephitter #fullkitindefensivehandgun

Such a spectacular mail call! @armigersolutions did a great job. And I finally have my Kekistani flag #MoralePatch. #PraiseKek and #Shadilay to all my Kekistani brothers and sisters. 👌🏻🐸#IHaveToReturnSomeVideotapes #MurdersAndExecutionsMostly #DontJustStareAtIt #EatIt #MandP #Sheephitter #PraiseKek🐸 #MemeWarVeteran #YoureWelcomeForMyService

Guys, you're hurting my sensitive feelings!

#sheepdog #sheep #sheephitter

MOST RECENT

Lance: "Hey, wanna go hunt some snakes?"
*brief moment of silence und eye contact*
Me: "Sure."
*another brief moment*
Lance: "Well that didn't take much." #Repost @darkhorsearmory
・・・
Post range shenanigans, moccasin showdown

#gunmechanics #downsouth #leadslingers #customshop #riflebuild #ar15 #aeroprecision #danieldefense#aimpoint #swampproblems #summershere #snakeseverywhere #treadedonthee #3000percenter #sheephitter #igmilitia #pewpewlife

Hotel bedside tonight. Ready for day 2 of training tomorrow! Equally excited to get home. I slept 3 hours last night and drove 2 and a half hours to train in the rain all day while also being sick.
I woke up and said #noexcuses
#glock #gun #gunsdaily #edc #luminox #training #2a #paleadstheway #concealedcarry #gunsofinstagram #gunfighter #piehitter #sheephitter #showup #putinthework

so excited to take this thing out tomorrow! #m14 #m1a #sheepercenter #sheephitter #308 #springfieldarmory #happyplace

Needs no comment, but for all that's good and holy swipe right for the description. #piehitter #pipedog #sheephitter #derp #derpalicious #derpderp #threeper #sheepdog

It's all a matter of perspective (don't worry the bolt was cleaned following the taking of this photo)

#Ar15 #2A #Sheephitter #MolonMyLabe #Emerson #Kershaw #Knife #Tekmat

When someone srsly trades a brand new never fired PSA premium carbine for an 870, some shells and 50 bucks, you take that trade everyday of the week. Put 150 rounds through it and it ran flawlessly. #palmettostatearmory #2ndamendment #shooters #shooting #556 #223 #ar #ar15 #guns #rifle #blackriflesmatter #igmilitia #2a #sheephitter

95 percent of the IG gun community. The other 5 percent are guys with Salients/Agency that only bought it to take pics of in the grass with their DLSRs #threepercenter #sheephitter #pipedog #threeper #shooting #shooters #agency #salientarms #gunchannels #guns #igmilitia #2a #2ndamendment #glock #glock19 #g19 #9mm #pistol #sheeppoodle

This one goes out to @piehitter. Please feel free to exploit this for memeography. #3percenter #molonlabe #threeper #sheepdog #pipehitter #piehtter #sheephitter #pipedog

Guys, you're hurting my sensitive feelings!

#sheepdog #sheep #sheephitter

Such a spectacular mail call! @armigersolutions did a great job. And I finally have my Kekistani flag #MoralePatch. #PraiseKek and #Shadilay to all my Kekistani brothers and sisters. 👌🏻🐸#IHaveToReturnSomeVideotapes #MurdersAndExecutionsMostly #DontJustStareAtIt #EatIt #MandP #Sheephitter #PraiseKek🐸 #MemeWarVeteran #YoureWelcomeForMyService

But bro. I need all the grip for all those firefights I get into!
Disclaimer- yes I know my glock is stippled 😂

#igmilitia #shooting #shooters #2ndamendment #glock #glock19 #glock17 #g19 #stippling #9mm #2a #sheephitter #guns #pistol

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags