11 Step Guide to Taking a Killer Instagram Photo:
1. Gather 2-3 people. For best results, make sure these people like you a lot and are okay relinquishing a fair amount of dignity and self-respect in the name of your Instagram post.
2. Order two double doubles from the @innout drive-thru. Don't eat them.
3. Hike a canyon with a backpack full of cheeseburgers
4. Instruct previously mentioned high quality people to hold up previously mentioned cheese burgers at just the right angle.
5. Take photo
6. Repeat Steps 4-5 as needed, ignoring the weird looks your group is getting from other hikers, until friends/burger holders can't physically hold their arms up anymore.
7. Be dismayed to learn that friends/burger holders actually want to hike further, like, past the scenic photo taking spot that "only took 6 minutes to hike to"
8. Actually hike
9. Regret the cold, congealed double cheeseburger you just inhaled, and think about how it may not have been the best pre-hike snack.
10. Go home and post photo to Instagram
11. Text friends/burger holders to see if they are free tomorrow and want to go with you to that new ice cream shop that serves ice cream in a gold-leaf bacon unicorn bowl. You hear the rainbow mac and cheese flavor is amazing.