I have travel US , Europe , Asia and Middle East if I put a number to it , ll definitely by more than 22+ countries or may be more. Don't know . .
Ever since Meera my travel was confined to india trips. She has been flying ever since she was 2.5months old. So far I haven't had any issue travelling with her . So I love taking her around with me be outside the country or just chilling in the city or at late night friends place. .
Infact it's much easier to take them around and make them custom to your traveling lifestyle 😜 after all you got to live.
Pros of travelling with the baby - .
1. Well yes! lot of luggage but then you don't have to constantly worry if he/she fed well or slept well.
2. Mom guilt feeling is minimise.
3. They get use to travelling at early age. Adapt to changing environment healthily.
4. Flight and train are fun for them as they grow up a little. So no hard work goes in traveling with them
5. They are far socialising compared to other kids. Infact I rather say a little too much that you might have to control them 🙄
6. They are less cranky to change. Be it outside home or country.
7. As parent , you get use to cranky and public humiliation when baby throws tantrum or cry without any reason 🤣😂. You are so strong that anything embarrasses you any more. .
I live alone , without any fulltime or parttime help or any elderly family member that I can leave Meera with. So I have no choice but to enjoy my travel and make her enjoy it too. Also initially I was phobic to tag her along every place but slowly I got very comfortable specially now that she is 1year old. Also evening outside play helps. .
There is no right and wrong in parenting. So lots of love and respect to every moms choice. I know one such mama who prefers to leave baby at home, head to @momzdiary to know the her side of the story.
Let's talk about #shadesofmommying and support our choices. Dedicating this week on baby weaning. Let's respect each other and share our motherhood journey.
Use #shadesofmommying while sharing your experience
#mommyblogger #sglifestyleblogger #blogger #sgmommyblogger #sgmamas #instababy #instablogger #instamomblogger #instablogger #instamomblog