Unlike most curries 🍛I had, Hokkaido version is more watery kind of curry that is almost like soup. Traditionally how the local will eat them is they will dip the rice into the soup rather than pouring it over the rice. 😊
If you wondering how does it taste? Hailing all the way from Sapporo, @samacurrysg is now available in Singapore, serving you with heartwarming and nourishing famous Hokkaido Soup Curries with different spicy level for diner to choose from. ...
$15.90 (U.P. $21.90) Lunch Promo:
• Choice of 1 Main Curry (Marathon Chicken, Vegetarian Bear or Special Soup Curry Udon)
• Choice of 1 non-alcoholic beverage
• Choice of 1 Side Dish (Shrimp Gyoza (2 pcs) or Hokkaido Imomochi Cheese (1 pcs)) T&C: Only valid at Plaza Singapura outlet, Only valid from Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays) from 11am-2pm, Other terms and conditions apply.
Kids Eat Free on Weekends:
Kids 6 and below get a complimentary kids-sized portion of:
• Rice with minced pork and cheese
• Curry with same base as main curry dish ordered (non-spicy)
T&C: Only valid at Plaza Singapura outlet, Only valid on Sat and Sun (excluding public holidays), Free kid-sized bowl for kids 6 and below, With every purchase of a main curry dish, Promotion till 31 March 2018, Other terms and conditions apply.