I made this for the kids tonight, they were delighted!
Meatball Spaghetti in Cream Sauce
Spaghetti for 2, I usually measure with the ring formed with my thumb and index finger,👌🏻for 1 person 😁
200g ground pork or beef
2 cups of chicken stock
1 pack Emborg Cooking Cream, 200ml
1/2 onion, chopped
Grated parmesan cheese to taste
Marinade for meatballs:
1 teaspoon ground garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground paprika powder
1 teaspoon ground oregano
1 tablespoon potato flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
1 tablespoon water
Mix all above to ground pork or beef, shape into meatballs.
Few sprigs of rosemary for frying
1. In a hot pan with cooking oil, place meatballs to cook until brown. Add sprigs of rosemary to the pan. Once done, remove meatballs and set aside.
2. In another pot with boiling water, add little salt then cook the pasta till al dente. Retain the water for use later if required.
3. In the same pan for meatballs, add chopped onions to caramelize. Add chicken stock/pasta cooking water and bring to boil, reduce heat then add cooking cream. You may use half a pack first, adjust to your preference accordingly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Transfer the spaghetti and meatballs to combine with cream sauce. Add grated Parmesan cheese. Mix well to ensure spaghetti and meatballs are well coated with cream sauce.
5. Serve with more grated Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper to your preference.
#deliciousjen #Fujifilm #xt2 #fujifilmsg #fujifilm_xseries #foodandwine #feedfeed #thenewhealthy #spices #meatball #spaghetti #pasta #recipe #lazyjenrecipe