Made pancakes for breakfast today😊 I paired it with the Peranakan Tiles Plate(8-inch). The flower and geometric motif on the plate certainly adds some cheers as we celebrate the midweek.
Shop the look via our website👉🏻www.kitchenandhomesg.com
For those of you who wish to have fluffy pancakes for breakfast, I have attached the recipe below for your reference:
• 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
• 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1 tablespoon of white sugar
• 1 1/4 cups of milk
• 1 egg
• 3 tablespoons of butter
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and butter. Use an electric mixer (low speed) to mix the mixture until smooth.
2. Heat a non-stick pan, which is lightly oiled, over low heat. Pour the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown both sides before removing from the pan. Drizzle the cooked pancakes with honey and a slab of butter.