✨🌸 is your heart shining? 🌸✨
whoo it’s been a while since I hit you all with progress pics! i’ve achieved so much in the past few weeks!! here’s what I have so far;
1. i finished my skirt! it was quite a monster to put together, but it’s perfectly floofy! (also the pic is so blurry shshhd gomenasorry)
2. i began the white mini-skirt portion! I intended to keep the white per separate, but then realized it would be a lot easier to attach on the shirt. i also used my handy blue sparkly ribbon to add some flair to the center! ✨
3. I took a lil break and made Chika’s cute hair bow! more sparkles ensue
4. I put together and (you guessed it) added sparkles to the white stripes! i’m gonna be so shiny, I’m gonna get mistaken for Mari!
5. i forgot to take a pic, but I began the shirt portion! i’m super nervous and hoping I don’t screw up, since is the first time I’ve ever sewn a shirt before 🤧🤧
6. and finally, i sewed the seifuku-esque collar to go along with the top!
whew! lots of progress!!! stay tuned to see the final product!