Do you think Seolhyun is dumb? ❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓ Article: 'Memoir of a Murderer' Seol Kyung Goo, "Seolhyun has a 'blank paper beauty' to her... I hope she doesn't lose it even when she turns into her thirties"
Source: TV Daily via Nate 'Blank paper beauty' is usually used to describe beautiful but ingenuous, low intelligence, simple-minded women.
1. [+1,554, -61] A round about way of saying she's dumb
2. [+1,345, -50] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Basically calling her dumb.. 3. [+1,232, -50] He doesn't care just putting her down like that
4. [+93, -4] Yeah, I'm sure you've often run across people like her in real life. They're not super stupid but they usually don't understand what you're saying the first time or misinterpret it or don't understand it at all and just smile... it's tolerable when it's someone pretty like Seolhyun so you just label them 'blank paper beauty' but it's annoying and dumb when it's someone ugly who's like that.
5. [+89, -3] Sung Dong Il said Sulli's brain seemed like it was flying around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seol Kyung Goo calls Seolhyun a blank paper beauty... these oppas are tough
6. [+84, -4] Blank paper beauty = unintelligent
7. [+68, -4] Ajusshi, she's just a blank paper
8. [+56, -0] He doesn't even bother using better words like innocent, just straight up calls her blank paper beauty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this might sound like a compliment but it's not, it's putting you down.. 9. [+50, -0] I don't know why people think this is a compliment... I'd be offended if someone called me this
10. [+43, -2] Basically his way of saying she's a lot more frustrating and dumber to deal with than he thought
11. [+33, -0] It's tolerable when you're young but being that dumb in your thirties and forties will get you sworn at
12. [+30, -3] There is no beauty in being dumb, it's just a nice way of saying you're dumb ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Try telling anyone you know that they have a blank paper beauty to them... they'll 100% get mad at you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ