Home Selling Tips - Top Tricks of the Trade Before Selling Your Home:
1. Make a First Impression - Front yard/Curb appeal can easily get a 100% return on the money
2. Price is Right - Shave 15-20% off what your home is worth. Builds excitement with buyers!
3. Squeaky Clean - Be ready for Drop-Ins. House needs to be Buyer-ready at all times.
4. Kitchen is Where It's At - It's the most important room in the House, trust us! Spend the money to remodel, if need be.
5. Keep the Pets Out - Not everyone is a cat or dog lover. Keep in mind.
6. Lights On! - Maximize all the light in your home - remove all drapes, clean windows, turn them on. Makes your home bright!
7. Come Out of the Closet - Keep closets half-full. Buyers will snoop and if they see over-crowding, not a good sales point.
8. Find the Right Agent - Be in sync with him/her. Make sure they are on top of your property.