HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHILLI The chilli pepper (also chile pepper, chilli pepper, or simply chilli) is the fruit of plants from the genus Capsicum, members of the nightshade family, Solanaceae. They are widely used in many cuisines to add spiciness to dishes. The substances that give chilli peppers their intensity when ingested or applied topically are capsaicinand related compounds known as capsaicinoids.
Health Benefits Of Green Chilli
· Green chillies for improving the immunity: It is rich sources of Vitamin C. The Vitamin C in present in the green chillies will strengthen your natural immunity to diseases.
· Green chillies as mood stabilizer: Most of the studies say that green chilli acts as mood stabilizers. Capsaicin aids the release of endorphins (feel good hormone) into the brain, which is effective in improving the mood.
· Green chillies for releasing the saliva: Foods that release saliva when you chew your food will help in proper digestion of the food. If you add green chilli it will release the saliva and it is thus mixed well while chewing the food. · Green chillies having zero calories: It comes with no calories. Hence you can take them even when you are on a diet in order to lose weight.
· Green chillies for blood sugar level: One can control on their blood sugar level.
· Green chillies as anti- bacterial: Green chillies are having the anti-bacterial properties. So it is good for skin infections.
· Green chillies for constipation: It is very effective in eliminating the harmful toxins from the human body and hence prevents from constipation.
· Green chillies for heart disorder: It is very good for the heart disorder. It is good in lowering the blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels. Hence it is good in reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
· Green chillies for bone care: It is very well known for repairing the tissues, helps in production of new blood cells and good in keeping the bones healthy and strong.
#veg #vegetables #chilli #horticulture #floriculture #olericulture #shrubs #herbs #foliage #annuals #cactus #indoorgarden #garden #outdoorgarden #landscaping #wastemanagement #nutrientmanagement #trees #fruits #seeds #sales