Yogi Seal Pose.
1. Grab one foot like the image and pull it toward your chest. It's a stretch before stretch.
2. Put the foot on a opposite thigh and the other foot place under your knee. And put your palm on the ground before you.
3. If you can, go ahead to put your elbows and palm on the ground. Keep your spin straight.
4. Open your arms and keep your spin straight.
5. The final pose is grab your wrist with the other hand. Keep your spin straight and breathe deeply and slowly.
This asana was practiced by sages in ancient times for its power to awaken the inner Self. The pose elevates one's state of mind to a higher plane and promotes mental vitality.
Stimulating the manipura (solar plexus) chakra, which is the center of vitality and aids in energy balance, yoga mudrasana boosts energy levels and promotes overall health.
This asana also awakens the practitioner's kundalini power, which promotes physical, mental and spiritual awareness.
Yoga mudrasana is an advanced yoga pose, so beginners may initially find it difficult to perform. Those with heart conditions, diabetes, or severe eye conditions should avoid practicing this pose.
#yogamundrasana #yogicsealpose #hathayoga #hatha #yoga #yogaposes #sealpose #stretch #spiritual #spiritualawareness #mentalawareness #physicalawareness #solarplexus #chakra #photoby @dewdesign