Seabream with potatoe, onion and tomatoe: this is how we have eaten the fresh seabream we have bought today at @osneyfoodshed (Oxford fish market).
This is a simple and easy recipe and works very well with children 😉
📝1 Seabream, 2 potatoes, 1 onion, 2 tomatoes, white pepper, white wine, salt to taste
1. Cut the potatoes and onions very finely and fry them slightly with a pinch of salt (just until they aren’t raw).
2. Spread them on a baking tray
3. Add the sliced tomatoes on top.
4. Place the seabream fillets on top of the veggies.
5. Splash some white wine and sprinkle salt and white pepper to taste.
6. Place in the oven at 180C for 15-20min (the time depends on the thickness of the fish). ☝🏻You can use seabass instead if you preferred.