Pollo en salsa verde
1 garlic clove
Small bunch of cilantro
1/2 tbsp salt
Pinch of sugar
Pinch of pepper
1/4 cups of oil
1.Add tomatillos, jalapeños, onion, garlic, and cilantro to blender and blend until it’s a liquid.
2. In a large frying pan add oil and warm up on medium heat.
3. Add chicken once the oil is hot, and lower heat to a medium low.
4. Flip chicken from side to side every couple of minutes so it will not burn and cook evenly.
5. Once chicken looks a bit cooked cover the frying pan and let it cook for about 7 min. After the 7 minutes pass, with a fork check to see in the inside of the chicken is no longer pink.
6. Once chicken is no longer pink, turn off fire and remove the chicken from the pan and remove the exes oil from pan.
7. Return chicken and turn heat back on to a medium.
8. Add salsa to chicken and season with salt and pepper. Then cover the chicken and let it cook for about 5 min.
9. Add a pinch of sugar to chicken.
10. Let the chicken cook for about 10 more minutes.
11. Disfruten ❤️#mexicanfood#comindamexicana#cooking#chicken#pollo#polloensalsaverde#cocinamexicana#sabormexicano#mexicanflavor