Menstrual problems are one of the most common gynecologic issues. There are several different types of menstrual problems - heavy periods, no periods, painful periods, spotting, etc. Menstrual irregularities are usually a sign of an underlying medical issue. It’s, therefore, important to see your doctor if you’re experiencing any unusual changes in your menstrual cycle such as:
· Irregular menstrual cycles, either more often than every 21 days or less often than every 35 days, for several cycles
· Bleeding or spotting between periods; or bleeding or spotting after menopause
· Menstrual bleeding that lasts for more than seven days
· Soaking through one or more pads or tampons each hour for several hours in a row
· Severe pain during menstruation
Possible causes of menstrual issues include pregnancy, moderate or excessive exercising, eating disorders, physical or psychological stress, tumors, polycystic ovary syndrome, premature ovarian failure, menopause, thyroid or hormonal imbalances, infection, endometriosis, fibroids or ovarian cysts.
When last did you discuss your symptoms and medical history with a medical practitioner, have a thorough pelvic examination or a Pap Test?
#ruzubitters #ruzuherbalbitters #seeyourgynae #preventionisbetterthancure
DM or whatsapp 08033271442 to get a bottle of Ruzu.