Runbow - Coming to the Nintendo Switch, Release Date, & Pirate Pop Plus coming to Switch & New 13AM Games Project Tease 🕹
13AM Games has a fair amount if games making their way to the Nintendo Switch.
First up is Runbow has a release date on the Nintendo Switch being April 24 worldwide digitally and June 14th a “Deluxe Edition” at retail featuring all DLC and some physical goodies will be available for purchase.
The game will allow up to 9-players to play simultaneously online with different modes.
For the Nintendo Switch, you can play up to 8-players locally.
Next, 13AM Games announced that Pirate Pop Plus will be making its way onto the Nintendo Switch.
Lastly, 13AM Games and Graffiti Games are teasing their next game.
You can check the image above in the 3rd slide.
🍃》 Here's some more info on Runbow and Pirate Pop Plus:
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is coming to Nintendo Switch! The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more.
– Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
– Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
– Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
– Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
– Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
[ Continuation in the Comment Section... ]
• ( Credits to Nintendo Everything )
• ( Source: Headup Games PR )