Servings - 7 - 8
Whole wheat flour - 150 grams
All purpose flour - 250 grams
Baking soda - 1/8 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Water - 200 milliliters
Oil - 2 teaspoons
1. In a bowl take 150 grams of whole wheat flour, 250 grams all purpose flour, 1/8 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt and mix them well.
2. Add 200 milliliters of the water. Bring the mixture together and knead into a smooth soft dough.
3. Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
4. Add 2 teaspoons oil in it and knead well again.
5. Take a medium size ball from the dough. (see video)
6. Flatten the dough circle, sprinkle a little flour and roll them with a roller into a thin roti.
7. Transfer the thinly rolled roti to the tawa and immediately you can see bubbles forming on the roti.
8. Flip this and let the other side to cook.
9. Fold it into triangles.
10. Serve hot with any favourite side dish.
#RumaliRoti #yum #quickrecipe #yummy