1. Please be literate, grammar and lines and everything in between. Spelling isn't that big of a deal, I'm bad at spelling. But please don't use improper grammar at all times and no ** or --
2. Please be patient with me, I'm a writer so that's a focus for me sometimes and I get distracted easily and zone out. I also fall asleep randomly so don't surprised if I disappear
3. Please feel free to dm me! I don't bite, I'm generally a nice person unless you're rude to me soooo yeah.
4. I have ideas, but I'm opened to hear yours. I cannot carry an entire roleplay, so your bringing ideas and contributing really helps me out, you know?
5. If you have a reason for disappearing suddenly, please tell me. I won't be mad. I understand the whole busy thing. I will message you if you leave me on read. And I will try my best to inform you when I myself am busy too
6. When talking to me out of the roleplay. Please use // () or whatever is similar just so I know. I get confused easily.
7. If you have a problem with me, my OCs, my plot, or anything like that. Please talk to me. I don't want drama, it's the last thing I want
8. No godmodding. If you are too OP. I will be informing you and you will have to adjust
9. Don't be a Mary Sue or control my OC or be overly depressed. OCs that are like that just don't work well with me or my OCs. And controlling my OC is rude. You have your character and I have mine.
And 10. If I have a problem or if you have a problem with something regarding the roleplay. We must address it together. A develop story to go with is important. We need to have that. Please respect that
Alright. If you've read that please leave an emoji