Because I get a lot of questions about what art supplies I use I decided to post them. Read below and tap the picture for detail. 💗 My caption was too long for ig so I can’t include everything but ask me for more info if you’d like! 🌺
- Faber Castel Polychromos. I love these pencils so much and use them for almost all my colored pencil drawings, especially portraits.
- 18 pack of twinmarkers. Really cheap, Some colors blend better than others but great for mandalas.
- 20 pack of sharpies. I love these colors and sharpness ;) and again, great markers for mandalas!
- Stabilo pens. Great pens, many colors, and really thin which is great for details.
- 10 pack of Stationery Island chalk markers. So cool because you can use them on different mediums like mirrors!
- 12 pack derwent colorsoft pencils. I am not completely used to these pencils yet. Really soft and such bright colors!
- 12 Conté à Paris pencils. Love this mixed pencil case. Good for sketching and there are some cool charcoal and sepia pencils.
- 6 pack of Faber Castell pitt pens. The best! Amazing quality and nice different sizes. Number one supply for drawing mandalas.
- 7 Flexmarkers. Really cheap when I bought them, I love the pastel colors and they blend amazing!
- 6 pack of Derwent graphite pencils. These are pretty new, great for sketching and black and white drawings!
- 20 pack of Chameleon Pens. I got these pens from a giveaway which I am still so thankful for! Awesome pens, they blow your mind! Fade nicely and blend really well. I love making mandalas with these pens!
- Talens watercolor palette. Nice colors and good pigment. I use them for backgrounds or mandalas.
- Talens ecoline gold paint nr. 801. This paint is beautiful and sparkly, I love to add gold detail to drawings
- Derwent electric eraser. This is such a good investment. It wasn’t that expensive and it works so good. Erase every little detail or guideline you want!
This post is absolutely not to brag or something. Some of these supplies were a gift and others are things I worked hard for to get over the past few years. To make art you don’t need much or expensive supplies. This post is for you guys to answer questions 😊💖