Yesterday in Witten at the „Roxi“ was amazing! Really! You guys were so quiet during the songs and really wanted to hear what we have to say in our songs – that is not a given thing. It‘s a strange and beautiful feeling traveling around and playing music for strangers. Nights like these let us know, that we have likeminded people around the world and that handmade music still means something. ☝🏻also: the Food at Knuts is great! Everyone needs to check that place out, when you drop by Witten.
Next stop Hamburg
▪ 16.03 - Berlin - Rosis Berlin
▪ 17.03 - Braunschweig - Fräulein Wunder
▪ 18.03 - Köln - Kulturcafe Lichtung (FREE SHOW)
▪ 20.03 - Witten - Roxi
▪ 21.03 - Hamburg - Astra Stube Musikkultur e.V.
▪ 23.03 - Milano (IT) - Serraglio
▪ 24.03 - Passau - Café Museum
▪ 27.03 - Piacenza (IT) - Baciccia
▪ 28.03 - Stuttgart - Cafe Galao
▪ 01.04 - Crailsheim - Jugendzentrum Crailsheim
▪ 07.04 - Bad Rappenau - Bislandhalle
▪ 28.04 - München - Flex München
▪ 11.05 - Regensburg - W1 - Zentrum für junge Kultur
#witten #knuts #roxi #gig #tour #live #goodtimes #music #handmade #rocknroll #trails #urbanwestern