Yum! 😍 Entertain your family and friends with this easy fancy dinner recipe! 🍽🍾
Slow-Cooker Garlic Rosemary Roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 3 lb chuck roast
- 1.5 lb baby gold potatoes
- 1 lb green beans
- ½ lb pearl onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1.5 cups beef broth
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
1. Add oil to cast iron skillet, season roast with salt, pepper, and rosemary brown in pan.
2. In slow cooker pour 1 tbs olive oil, add garlic cloves, and cover bottom with whole roast
3. Place pearl onions on top of roast, and potatoes on top of onions. Pour beef broth.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
5. Last 15 minutes add green beans.