Figs vegan crust in dark choco (end of season tribute to figs) a healthy choice for your treats, either romantic 💝or tea time🍴@Capriccioveg
Hurry, figs last for a short time but any fruits topped is good to go really! Yummy cocoa crust, nutty flavor all indulged by dark Choco dip and fresh figs. Recipe right below ⤵️ Preparation time 15 min plus 1/2 hour dough rest time in fridge
20 extra for tins preparation
12 min baking time @ 170 Celsius and 10 for declaration
A 20 cm tin ready to be used for the vegan dough or two small ones
80 gr wheat flour type “2” or any flour available
40 gr almond/ chestnut fine flour obtained by processing these two into a processor
10 gr dark cocoa
10 gr starch of your choice
10 gr brown sugar
03 TBSP of coconut oil or sunflower seeds
01 TBSP of maple syrup
Pinch of salt
Some dark chocolate to melt
PREPARATION: - Into a bowl have all the fry ingredients ready and mixed but the salt.
- Add the oil and the maple syrup - Add the salt and work it until combined and obtain a smooth dough.
- Rest the crust obtained into the fridge wrapped with some cling film for 1/2 hr
- Roll pin out evenly the crust and obtain two small or a big one to set into the tin(s)
- Bake it now for 12 min approx - Cool off the tin(s) on the rack
- Melt some extra dark chocolate and pour at the base of the cooled crust
- Let it rest into the fridge for another 20 minutes if you have time (optional)
- Cut the fresh figs into small slices and decor the crusts by setting the fruits on top. Extra maple syrup is ok too.
Enjoy it with a romantic dinner 🍴😉
#crostata #pie #veganpie #figs #veganrecipes #yogatreat #yogabites #organic #capricciovegidea #slicetogo #plantbased #september #romanticmoments #teatime #crostatina #healthyfood #lowfat #lowsugar