Jinder Mahal comes out tonight, challenges Brock Lesnar to a non-title inter-promotional match at Survivor Series. A few reasons why this is a VERY good idea:
- it’s Survivor Series, all about brand supremacy and they’re the World Champs of their respective brands.
- it would draw the attention of people and hence huge amount of viewers, especially in India.
- lack of opponents for Lesnar. If they decide to have him go against Finn, that’d leave him with no match at the Royal Rumble.
- lack of opponents for Jinder. No Cena, No Orton, No Nakamura. That leaves us with Owens/Zayn/Styles who are currently busy and will be involved in the 5-on-5.
- it would solidify Jinder as a top star regardless of if he wins or loses. If history has taught us anything, even a loss against Lesnar turns out to give you great luck in the future.
- (cont. from previous point) WWE is going to India in December and they need to give Mahal as much attention as possible leading up to that.
Furthermore, the build-up to the match could be extremely enjoyable. Lesnar doesn’t really need to show up... Mahal could even ditch the Singh Brothers and brag how he can defeat everyone clean now as seen at HIAC against Nakamura. Or he could say he always finds a way to win big matches and Survivor Series will be no different. AND IF WWE really believes in Mahal they could give him a shock victory. Hear me out...
Jinder makes the match a No DQ match because he plans on “inflicting punishment” on the Beast Incarnate. So during the match Lesnar totally dominates Jinder. The Singh Brothers appear as well but Brock takes them down as well. Just when Lesnar hits the F-5 and goes for the cover, the lights go out. When they come back, it’s Gallows, Anderson and Demon Bálor! Magic killer to Lesnar! Coup de grâce! Gallows puts Mahal over Lesnar... 1... 2... KICKOUT! Everyone is shocked, Bálor goes for another Coup de gráce and connects! Mahal with the Khallas! As he goes for the cover, The Club hold Brock’s shoulders down to the mat and Jinder wins with the 3 count! This sets up Bálor vs. Lesnar with the Club by his side, and despite all the shenanigans sets Mahal for big things to come. Thoughts? 😅