Best of luck, @vimrushton ✨ --- #Repost: @pageantbuzzph ···
“ Today will be the final screening of Bb. Pilipinas 2018. From a hundred applicants, they will be narrowed down to 40. These were the advice of Ms. International 2016 during last year's final screening. These are still applicable. So tag your favorite Bb. Pilipinas 2018 applicants
1. Be natural, as natural as you can
2. Practice makes perfect
3. Know who to listen to, and whose opinion matters
4. Follow your intuition, think on your feet
5. Be smart. Head over heart pls.
6. Eat (healthy), you need energy. (Especially on stage) Bring chocolates when needed.
7. READ on your free time, bring a book! Expands your vocabulary and knowledge! I'm not supposed to be telling you this lol.
8. If you read pageant blogs, there is a 99% chance you WILL get hurt. (Especially for 1st timers) (lol #2ndtimer)
9. Alot time for your social media, use wisely.
10. Workout, lift weights. Diet (Cookie, or crown?)
11. Boyfriend or crown?
12. Focus. EYES ON THE PRIZE
13. Pray 🙏🏻 Its a tough world out there. Let the games begin! 👑
#binibiningpilipinas2018 #bbp2018 #roadtobinibiningpilipinas ”